About Me

My photo
Dr. Lichtman is an executive and career coach, who has created behavioral, changes in the hundreds of leaders with whom she has worked. As a trained therapist, with a profit and loss business background, she has the added benefit of understanding the individual, and the interplay between emotional intelligence and success in the business environment. By building on positive attributes, Dr. Lichtman has been able to reduce the time needed to create sustainable changes.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Can We Change?

Yesterday I had lunch with an old friend who is also the COO of a major organization. He asked me if people can really change. If someone as high up and capable as he is questions this possibility how can I convince him?
YES people can change behaviors. With practice, positive rewards and a change in their belief system, they can be different. I have seen it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment